This is a simple translation from our German Terms & Conditions Policy. The German text shall be legally binding and can be found via clicking this link: Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen.
§ 1 Scope of terms & conditions
(1) The following terms and conditions govern the contractual relationship between Frafimi and the consumers (hereinafter referred to as »buyer«) who use the internet offerings of www.frafimi.com (hereinafter referred to as »Frafimi«). The terms and conditions concern the use of this website as well as all sub-domains belonging to this domain. In each case the version valid at the time of the conclusion of the contract is decisive.
(2) Consumers, in the sense of these terms and conditions, are natural persons who enter into a business relationship with Frafimi without this being attributable to their commercial or independent professional activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The offers of Frafimi on the internet represent a non-binding request to the buyer to order at www.frafimi.com.
(2) By clicking the button »Buy now« a binding offer for the conclusion of a sales contract is made.
(3) Frafimi is entitled to accept this offer by sending an order confirmation by e-mail (within 2 days) or by delivering the goods within 2-5 days. After the unsuccessful expiration of the period mentioned in § 2 (1), the offer is deemed to be declined.
§ 3 Prices
The prices stated on the product pages do not include statutory value added tax, as Frafimi makes use of the small business regulation (no value added tax statement due to application of the small business regulation according to § 19 ust). Other price components do not include shipping costs, unless the latter shipping costs are explicitly declared as »free of charge« or the buyer uses his right of self-collection.
§ 4 Minimum order value, delivery, and shipping costs
(1) We ship within Germany, as well as within the European Union.
(2) There is no minimum order value for orders shipped to Germany or Europe.
(3) The shipment is usually made by DHL. In case of delivery resulting from prepayment (bank transfer), the delivery period is 2-5 working days after receipt of the purchase price.
(4) The amount of the additional delivery and shipping costs depends on the information provided in the online store.
§ 5 Payment, due date, delay in payment
(1) The payment of the goods is made by prepayment (bank transfer) or by Paypal.
(2) In case of prepayment, the buyer is obliged to transfer the purchase price to the following account within 10 days after conclusion of the contract:
IBAN: DE76 1001 0010 0588 6521 23
BIC / Swift: PBNKDEFF
Credit institution: Deutsche Postbank AG
(Please always indicate your order number as reference)
§ 6 Reservation of title
The object of purchase remains the property of frafimi until full payment has been received.
§ 7 Right of withdrawal
Detailed information about your right of withdrawal can be found separately on our website under the following link: cancellation policy.
§ 8 Warranty
For the articles offered in the Frafimi online-shop the legal warranty rights exist.
§ 9 Liability regulations
(1) Frafimi is liable without limitation according to legal regulations for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health, which are based on an intentional or negligent breach of duty as well as for other damages, which are based on an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty as well as fraudulent intent. In addition, Frafimi is liable without limitation for damages covered by liability under mandatory legal regulations, such as the product liability law, as well as in the case of assumption of guarantees.
(2) Frafimi is liable for such damages which are not covered by § 9 (1) and which are caused by simple or slight negligence, as far as this negligence concerns the violation of contractual obligations, the fulfillment of which makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on the observance of which the customer may regularly rely (so-called cardinal obligations). However, Frafimi’s liability is limited to the foreseeable damages typical for the contract.
(3) Frafimi is liable in the case of slightly negligent breaches of such contractual obligations, which are neither covered by § 9 (1) nor by § 9 (2) (so called insignificant contractual obligations) towards consumers only in the case of contract-typical foreseeable damages.
(4) Any further liability is excluded.
§ 10 Final provisions
(1) Applicable law is the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.
(2) The choice of law according to no. § 10 (1) shall apply to consumers who do not conclude the contract for professional or commercial purposes only insofar as the protection granted is not withdrawn by mandatory provisions of the law of the state in which the consumer has his habitual residence.
(3) If a provision of these general terms and conditions should be invalid, the rest of the contract remains valid. In place of the ineffective provision, the relevant statutory provisions shall apply.
(4) The provisions of the United Nations convention on contracts for the international sale of goods (»UN Kaufrecht«) shall not apply.
Further customer information
If you have found what you are looking for on our product pages, you can send this product to your shopping cart without obligation by clicking the button »Add to cart«. You can view the contents of the shopping cart at any time without obligation by clicking the button »Shopping cart« or »Cart«.
Once products have been placed in the shopping cart, they can be removed from it at any time by pressing the »Remove« button (or by clicking the »X« button). If you want to buy the products in your shopping cart, click the button »Proceed to checkout«. Please enter your data then. The mandatory fields are marked with an *.
Registration is not required. Your data will be transmitted encrypted. Please enter the requested data, choose your payment method and accept our agbs and recall regulations, which are shown here again as a link. By clicking the button »Buy now« you can complete the order process.